Website Terms & Conditions of Use
The term “Kawasaki Motors Finance”, “KMF”, “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Allied Credit Pty Ltd ACN 143 964 667. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Your access to, and use of, this website is subject to certain terms and conditions. In using this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
Accuracy and Completeness of Information
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information presented on this site. Although we make reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is correct, you acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and that we expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Use of the Site
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us, and protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. This material includes, but is not limited to, text, layout, design, graphics, logos, icons, audio clips, downloads and software.
• You may access, copy, download and print the material contained on this site provided it is for your own personal and non-commercial use. You must not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice that appears on the material you access, copy, download or print.
• Any other use of the material on the website is expressly prohibited.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Trademarks and logos displayed on this site are registered or unregistered trademarks of Allied Credit, its affiliates, its licensors, its content providers, and other third parties. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of or licensed to Allied Credit Finance are acknowledged on the website. You are not granted any license or right to use any trade mark or logo displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to Allied Credit Finance services.
This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. We are not responsible for the content of these linked websites. We disclaim any responsibility if such sites are inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, defamatory, do not provide adequate security, contain viruses or infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights.
You may not create a link to this website without the prior written consent of Allied Credit Finance. If you do create a link to a page of this website, you do so at your own risk and the exclusions set out above will apply.
• To the fullest extent permissible by law, the information on this website is provided on an “as is” basis without any representations or warranties, whether express or implied.
• Allied Credit Finance does not make any representations or warranties regarding the use of the materials on this site in terms of their completeness, correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
• Allied Credit Finance does not make any representations or warranties that your use of the materials on this site will not infringe the rights of third parties not affiliated with Allied Credit Finance.
• You agree that your use of the website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
• We exclude all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the State of New South Wales.